What fees do you charge? Tesco Car Insurance - Not Box insurance

Good morning, Could someone please point me in the direction of where I can find the list of fees which you charge to change a vehicle on a current policy. I was advised today when I was charged that it is in my T+Cs of my policy however having read through them I cannot find anything within the policy T+Cs. It also states on your website under the heading 'How do I change my car' an administration fee may apply to make a change to your policy. This will depend on individual circumstances. What individual circumstances do not incur an admin fee? It is not very clear. Many thanks for your help in advance.
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi @sammybo22, our fees and charges are listed in our "terms of business agreement" which is emailed upon acceptance of the policy under the sections "what you will have to pay us".
    If you no longer have this document, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank and in the message explaining your situation, include your name, date of birth and postcode.
    For details like your DOB and postcode we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D and 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6, otherwise the information is removed by the system.
    We wouldn’t charge a fee under the 'How do I change my car' section of the policy if your vehicle had been deemed a Total loss by the insurer following a claim and you had replaced the vehicle on the policy. I hope this information helps.