Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view insurance documents

New to this

Unable to view insurance documents

I have chosen to go with Tesco car insurance , have paid by visa but its been pending since yesterday and cannot veiw or log into account to get documents or see if ive got insurance 

12 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: Unable to view insurance documents

Hi @mikijones, i'm sorry to hear that. What seems to be the issue with you logging in to Your Insurance Account online? 

Just Getting Started

I've received an email confirming my car insurance has renewed, and advising me to log on to Your Insurance to see the documents. I have done this but can only see my house insurance policy not the car insurance.....how can I link the car insurance policy to the same account?

Your Community Expert

I'm afraid that this isn't currently possible @faithlag, you would need to register for separate Home and Car insurance accounts online - Ross

Just Getting Started

Thanks Ross

New to this

I am not able to open and view my insurance documents, an error message continually comes up.  I also do not have a renewal notice to give me the price for renewal or confirmation of my No Claims Bonus.  This is getting really frustrating.

DannyG

Your Community Expert

Hi @DannyG, the No Claims Bonus would not be available online on Your Insurance Account until the policy has ended. However, if you send @CET a private message with your full name, DOB, postcode and policy number along with details of the error message that you're experiencing we can look to resolve your issue. 

Occasional Browser

Hi,

I have an expired policy and am looking for the no claims discount documents. As the policy expired I got an email stating "We have sent you important document(s) about your car policy, including your proof of no claims discount. To access your documents you need to log in to Your Insurance Account." - I registered and logged in, but found the online documents section reports: "You currently have no documents available to view or download.". I see on the forum a few others have had issues finding the documents, do I need to message something directly to get my documents please?

King Regards

M

Your Community Expert

Hi @M-C-1 yes if you send us a private message we can look into this for you. Please also include your name, date of birth, postcode and policy number in your private message.

Just Getting Started

Hi,

When I log into my account to view my insurance documents all I see are links for new car insurance quote or home insurance quote with no links anywhere to view current documents. Could someone help please.

Many thanks