Trouble adding additional account

im trying to add a second card to my online account but it says it will send a text to a phone number i no longer have, i have checked my details and this number is not registered , the number registered is the correct one. how do i get this changed so it asks for the correct number when i try and add my other account
  • 5 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you're having problems adding an additional account.
    You could try updating your phone number again online by logging in, on My Overview page, click 'Settings', select 'Personal details' from the drop down list and type your phone number in again to see if that works.
    If that's not successful you can call Tesco Bank on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) or alternatively they can arrange to reset your Online Banking details. This would involve us sending out a Temporary Security Number (TSN) which would be valid for 30 days and will take around 3-5 business days to arrive. Once received you can continue your log in online and also update your mobile number online yourself.
    If you would like uthem to send a TSN then please send a private message to their @Anonymous account explaining your situation whilst including your full name, date of birth and postcode. When sending your personal details please leave a space between each of the characters as shown below.
    A B 1 2 C D and 2 5 1 0 2 0 1 6 otherwise the information is removed by the system for security purposes.
    Hope this helps!!
    Stay safe and warm wishes,
    Above and beyond
    Good Morning There's an obvious technical glitch here, please let me help you. I see that you've already checked, and that the number you have registered is correct.To get this checked out and fixed, please proceed as follows :-Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message to confirm it's done.
    Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , if you give our Online Helpdesk a call on 0345 300 3511 (Mon -Sun 8am - 7:30pm) they can update your number for you so you can log in straight away.

If you're not in a hurry to access your account, I can send you a Temporary Security Number in the post which will reset your online banking and allow you to get logged in again. This can take between 3-5 business days to arrive and will be valid for 30 days.

Once logged in you can update your phone number, I've included a link below with details on how to do this. Just let me know if you'd prefer this option - Thomas

https://community.tescobank.com/t5/O...nline/ta-p/126
    Above and beyond
    Good Morning Please call the Online Help desk
    on 0345 300 3511
    ( 7 days a week from 08.00 > 19.30 ) They can update your number instantly for you, so you can log in straight away.The alternative is a temporary pin number by post, which incurs a delay to you logging on.This will get it sorted for you.Best Wishes,
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm just checking to see if you managed to get your 2nd card added to your account from the variety of options available.Havew a lovely weekend,