Travelling in Australia, can't log on

I am travelling overland to Australia, without a mobile phone. Yes, it can be done.
    However I have two problems.
    1 -when signing in to my a/c I`m asked to enter a code sent to my old mobile number which I no longer have. Thus it is not possible to log-in to my account!
    2 -I have not been able to use my credit card in any way. I used it up until I left UK. It is quite difficult to make a call to UK so I thought I`d try here first!

• 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi 

I'm sorry you've been having trouble trying to log in to Online Banking. In order for you to get back online, we will need to reset your Online Banking details by sending you a Temporary Security Number (TSN). This can be sent either by post to the address we hold on file or alternatively if you have an up to date UK mobile number by SMS. If you would like me to send the TSN by post, please privately message myself and include my colleague  with your DOB & postcode. Failing that, you can call our Online Helpdesk on +44141 278 7386 to have your mobile number updated and TSN sent by SMS. Please let us know which option suits you best.

With regards to not being able to use your card in any way, can you give some more detail around this so that we can help you?

Safe travels! :smileyhappy:

Ash