Tesco let me down £2.00 over limit in lockdown

Tesco offering payment holidays in lockdown and pretending to have their customers interests at heart, but they’ve let
    Me Down
    Speaking from Experience, I have recently (during covid19 lockdown) gone over my limit by £2.00 yes 2 pounds, FOR ONLY 24 hours, they’ve charged me
    For this and reported me
    To the credit reference agencies and my score dropped by 105 points
    Absolutely raging, it’s had an adverse effect on a mortgage application and they don’t give a damn
    I use the card to pay at pump For fuel every day, I transfer money through online banking, I had some balance from a purchase which I was paying off, but somehow because it took a day to receive my payment through online banking, they’ve crippled me, and that’s a house purchase gone, lost!! I called them and they say they won’t be able to reverse it, even though it happened during covid lockdown and they’re offering people 3 months repayment holidays and I have a clear unblemished record prior to this, they have ruined my life and simply don’t care
    I’m distraught and devastated
    Why let me go over by £2.00 other than to be able to charge for it, me and Tesco parting company and social media will be getting the whole thing, I hope people
    Will be very careful before taking a credit card from Tesco
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear about this. I've now replied to your other post.
    Where do I send the private message you’re asking me to send
    Community superstar
    Hi Sorry to hear you're having trouble sending a private message.Click on our @Tesco-Bank then onto 'SEND A MESSAGE' button in the top right hand side of the page.Hope this helps.