Tesco Credit Account Fully Paid But My Available Credit is 0 (zero)

My credit card account is fully paid off with no outstanding amount. My "available credit" is showing as 0 (zero) even though my account is fully paid up which in theory means I cannot currently use my credit card. I found it impossible to be able to talk to any advisor as my finger was aching after pressing so many buttons following each automatic contact question. Is there anyway I can get my available credit to be adjusted back to my credit limit so that I can start using my credit card?
  • 10 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    I'm pleased to hear that some positive progress has now been made.If you are satisfied with the advice, please accept as a solution to clear down.Best Wishes,
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm really sorry to hear about this, you must have a gremlyn in your account.
    I can appreciate it would be so inconvenient having a credit card you cannot use.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to get this checked out for you and give with an appropriate response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps so you can start spending on your card again.
    Stay safe and warm wishes
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , I’m sorry to hear about this. Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank?
    Above and beyond
    Good Morning There's an obvious glitch here, please let me help to get this corrected. Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' and be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message to confirm it's done.
    Best Wishes,
    Thanks for responses from three individuals. As a new member here it is unclear if any of the responders are Tesco employees acting in their official capacity or are fellow subscribers to the Forum. I have clicked on the Tesco bank link supplied by the responders and still unclear if I would be posting my personal details to Tesco Bank as a private message or posting back to the Forum. On this basis I will wait until Tesco automatically resets my available credit back to my credit limit and in the meantime I wont bother to use my Credit Card. I am grateful for the three responses to my query.
    Community superstar
    Hi I can understand your cautiousness.The link to opens up a new page and I can assure you it is a 'Private Message' between you and Tesco Bank.All of your details are sent privately, that is why is also asking you to send over a private message to her.Hope this clarifies it for you and is helpful.Warm wishes
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , if you send a private message to Tesco-Bank we'll be able to help. This is our official account.
    Above and beyond
    Hi Please see latest message of reassurance directly from Tesco Bank employee.The link that i have provided to you goes directly to the Tesco Bank account.We are here to support customers and employees at this extremely busy time.I can assure you that your transaction is both private and secure. Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to get this corrected.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Kind Regards,
    Thanks for the offer to help. Things have moved on in the right direction. My available credit is partly restored and by simple arithmetic I can deduce the difference between the available credit and my credit limit lines up with a payment I made to the credit card account on 1 July.