Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
81472members
23076posts

Temporary Security Number Request.

Here to Help

Temporary Security Number Request.

Hi all, 

I am unable to log in to my Online Banking account using my security number and have now been locked out of it after making several attempts.

I would like to request for temporary security number to try to reset everything - any advice on how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Re: Temporary Security Number Request.

Hi @hdashton9, thanks for getting in touch. If you send a private message to @Anonymous with your name, DOB and postcode, we can reset your online security. When you send your DOB and postcode, remember to include spaces between the characters l i k e t h i s. When we reset your details via Community, we post out a temporary security number that will be with you within the next three to five working days.

If you'd prefer to have the number sent out by text, call us on 0345 300 3511, available 24/7, and a number will be sent out today. 

Here to Help

Hi can you please send me a temporary security code as I cannot log into my loan account,  saying it doesn't recognise device.

Many thanks

Your Community Expert

Hi @bjw2205, thanks for getting in touch. If you can send us a private message, we can arrange this for you.