Somenone is trying to scam me.

Someone is “trying” to send me some money from his bank to mine and i got an email from “this” bank. “The Online Transfer Order From Tesco Bank Of England Has Been Approved Transfer.
    ******* AUTOMATIC SYSTEM TRANSFER REQUEST *******

Dear Opait Adrian:

We want you to know that HERBERT has paid for the item the money will be credited to your account when you have email us the shipment scan receipt. For Us to Make our Normal Verification on the Shipment scan slip And will want you to know that the money is now available to credited to your account but the money is on pending now take the item to the post office now and send it to the address giving to you and get back to us so that will can complete transaction.

This email is sent and authorized by the Bank Of England. If you have any question regarding this transfer, feel free to contact we do Everything we do for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.If you have questions,Please visit our customer care services you can also Contact us Online:

” is this real?
  • 3 Replies

This is the email that send me this.
    Tesco_*********.uk@*****ntant.com

**Mod note: Post edited due to security reasons**
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. This email is not from Tesco Bank. If you've sold something through an online marketplace, please contact the website you used and follow their disputes process. You could also contact your local police service – Kelly
    Thank you for help. I wanted to be sure that this is not a real email. I didn’t send anything yet and i will not. Thank you again!