Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
97822members
29951posts

Services not received

Highlighted
Here to help

Services not received

In March of this year I paid £110 on my Tesco credit card for gymnastics lessons for my two boys. 10 lessons each over a 10 week period. They both attended 3 lessons before the gym closed due to the Covid 19 outbreak so there are 7 lessons each outstanding at a cost of approx £77 in total .
The gym are refusing to refund the outstanding money (they say due to their ongoing costs no refunds will be issued) and state that they are unable to confirm whether they will be able to make up the missed lessons.
My query is whether I would be able to instigate a section 75 claim in order to have this money refunded.
Any help much appreciated
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Top sharer

Re: Services not received

Hi @Fiona78 

I can confirm that oou are definitely entitled to make a section 75 claim.

Please complete the goods or services not received form, attached below and email it to  disputes@tecobank.com

https://www.tescobank.com/assets/sections/help/pdf/disputes-didnt-receive-goods-form.pdf

You will receive an automated reply from Tesco Bank to confirm receipt, and your claim will then be assessed and processed as quickly as possible for you.

I trust this resolves the question to your satisfaction.

Kind regards, Chris @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi Chris,
thanks ever so much for your reply. I will start the ball rolling a bit later on.
Thanks again
Fiona
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @Fiona78 

As you didn't receive what you paid for you should be reimbursed.

Alternatively please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi Fiona, 

You're very welcome @Fiona78 

Best Wishes, Chris @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Fiona78, really sorry to hear this.Was there any terms and conditions attached to the booking when you made it? - Chris 

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Morning @Fiona78 

Chris from Tesco Bank has responded to your message asking you for the T&C's connected to your booking and requesting a reply.

Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi Chris, there was no paperwork received and the money was paid on the understanding that the lessons would be attended for the next consecutive 10weeks. Would this affect my likely hood of recovering my money?
Kinds regard

Fiona
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @Fiona78 

I'm just wondering Fiona is there anythingon the gym's website online on the site about booking the lessons?

There might be some information on there you can send to Chris at Tesco Bank.

It looks clear cut to me. You paid for 10 lessons for each of your boys and you received only 3 lessons for each of them.

Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi Fiona, @Fiona78
It does not affect your claim, please proceed accordingly.
Best wishes, Chris @CSKBrambles