Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
98220members
30201posts

Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Highlighted
Little helper

Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Will I be compensated either via Section 75 or Chargeback, the cost of my flight tickets if the airline goes under? The booking was not made directly with the airline but via a travel agent to whom I made the payment with my Tesco Clubcard credit card (Mastercard).

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Hi @mbnarayn, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we may be able to reimburse you if the company doesn't offer a refund. You can find more information by following the link below - Caroline

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Disputed-transactions-and/I-ve-paid-for-a-flight-or-holiday-b...

Highlighted
Little helper

Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Hello! I sent the dispute form on Jun 20, 2020, and I didn't receive any answer nor a confirmation that someone is looking at it, I'm talking about  a claim of about 2k. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking again about that, but without answer. Where should I contact to know more about it?

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @Narayanidd, I'm sorry to hear about this. to have it looked into, could you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode please?
Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @Narayanidd 

I'm sorry its been a while and you have not heard anything about your claim.

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided for you.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with relevant information about your dispute.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H