Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
97868members
29981posts

Ryan Air ... I know, I know

Highlighted
Little helper

Ryan Air ... I know, I know

Hi, I am now waiting for refunds for 3 separate RyanAir flights.  The first was in early April and the RyanAir site claims ALL refunds have been made for April.  I have contacted them continuously asking for refunds with no success, I sent the details of all transactions to the disputes team on 21st June but I've had no response.  Can someone please ring me and advise me what I should do next?  The flights add up to over £1000 and I think this is entirely unacceptable!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Re: Ryan Air ... I know, I know

Hi @Jenko1967 

I'm really so sorry to hear about your dilema with your flights.

Alternatively please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can provide you with an appropriate response.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Hope this helps!!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Jenko1967, really sorry to hear this. Can you please send us a private message to Tesco-Bank so we can check this for you?

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @Jenko1967 

Just checking in to see if you sent your 'Private Message' to ChristinaG so she can check this out for you.

Caz @25H