Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93409members
27679posts

Requesting an early settlement figure

Highlighted
Here to help

Requesting an early settlement figure

Hi can i be provided with an early settlement figure via the forum and message, i dont have much time between work to call up. Can provide you with sort code and account number

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Requesting an early settlement figure

@Lindsey1983 If you privately message us @Anonymous and provide your full name, DOB and postcode, we'll help you with this. Please do not provide your sort code and account number, we will never ask for this.

Highlighted
Little helper

Can I get a settlement figure online or via email? 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Wade01, my colleague has replied to you privately :)!

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi, 

Can I get an early settlement figure via message?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @karinamcg, can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank? I'll then be able to help you with this 🙂 - Kelly

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi 

Can I find out how much I would need to pay when paying my loan off early on private messenger? 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

@Leannejane88 If you send us a private message @Tesco-Bank, confirming your full name, DOB and complete address, we can help you with this - Joe

Highlighted
Just looking

Hi

Please can you send me a settlement figure for my personal loan (reference **sensitive info removed**)

Kind Regards

Nick

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hello Nick, thanks for getting in touch. So I can check this for you, could you please message me at Tesco-Bank and confirm your full name, DOB, full address including town and postcode, and your direct debit payment date? Can you also please let me know if you're happy to receive the figure there or if you'd like a copy posted to you? – Ainsley