Registration change option not available

Can anybody from Tesco Bank Car insurance authorise a simple registration change. Despite FAQ advised to make changes on your insurance account, my online account is requesting I call to make any changes but phone numbers are closed until Monday due to Covid 19. Frustrating as I am an NHS key worker! Need this done ASAP!
  • 10 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi Just checking to see if you got your registration change completed today.If so and you are satisfied, could you please "accept as a solution" for me to clear down.Keep up your amazing work you and your fellow colleagues are doing.Take care and war wishes,
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I am so sorry to hear about this that you cannot make the changes online yourself and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    As you say the phone lines are closed until Monday.
    Another option is to send an urgent 'Private Message' to Tesco Bank to see if they can assist you to make this change.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it, send your message securely and privately.
    Please remember include your full name, date of birth, postcode and your insurance details.
    Hope this helps!!
    Thank you, to you as an NHS Key Worker
    Warm wishes,
    Thank you for the advice.
    ‘Send a message’ is not visible but I managed to open the message box by signing into my account.

Who shall I send the message to? It does not recognise
    Community superstar
    Morning
    If you click onto it will take you to a new page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the blue panel on the right is 'Send a Message', click onto that, a new page opens up and in the send to box Tesco Bank is already there along with the Tesco logo.
    Complete the 'Message Subject' and the 'Message Body', remember to include your full name, date of birth, postcode and your insurance details. At the bottom click 'Send Message'.
    Should you need any further assistance please come back to me.

Warm wishes,
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , if you search for user 'Tesco-Bank', click on our profile and then hit 'send message' you'll be able to speak with us privately.
    Above and beyond
    Hi First of all, please accept my thanks for the wonderful work that you are doing.I'm sorry but unfortunately you can't make the registration change yourself.It must be completed either by phone when lines open, or by private message.Tesco Bank have invited you to communicate privately in this way to get it done for you.Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it, send your message securely and privately.
    Please remember include your full name, date of birth, postcode and your insurance details.
    Hope this helps!!
    Thank you everyone for the clear instructions. I have privately messaged as advised and now awaiting response.

And a big thank you to all those outside the NHS who have supported the community in a small or big way during these circumstances.
    Response received. Changes can’t be made via private message. Unfortunately will have to call tomorrow during normal opening hours. Disappointing stuff.
    Above and beyond
    Hi
    I’m sorry that they could not resolve this issue for you by private message.
    It’s at times like these, that key workers like yourself would really appreciate a plan B.
    I’m sure that they will do this quickly for you by phone, but I know how difficult and inconvenient this is.
    Please accept my best wishes,