Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95496members
28847posts

Refunds

Highlighted
Here to help

Refunds

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for a refund which has been confirmed as sent, is this normal ? I don’t know how to follow this up

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Refunds

Hey @Kelvink1, sorry to hear this, If the refund isn't showing online, or via, the app, then please give us a call. You can reach the Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Sun: 8am to 7:30pm) and they'll be happy to help - Chris

Highlighted
Here to help

Thankyou 

Highlighted
Little helper

Did you get this sorted? I’m in a similar position. Thanks

Highlighted
Little helper

How do I get a form to start a section 75 procedure
Highlighted
Safe hands

Morning @Screener1 

You can ring the disputes team directly on 0345 366 2711, between Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm and Saturday: 9am - 2pm.

Alternatively you could send a private message to @Tesco-Bank then top right 'Send a Message' giving your full name, DoB & post code.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hey @Teddy39, sorry you haven't received your refund. We're working through a huge volume of claims at the moment and this has pushed up wait times, I'm afraid. Did you receive an auto-reply email when you submitted the claim? - Chris 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hey @Screener1, sorry to hear about this. You can find information about the steps to take here:

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Disputed-transactions-and/tkb-p/disputedtransactions

Once you follow the link you'll be able to submit an online form and one of my colleagues in the Disputes team will review your claim. Please be aware that the team are very busy at the moment so it may take longer than usual for them to get back in touch. We appreciate your patience at this busy time. Hope this helps – Chris