Re: What is a One Time Access Code?

Employee
    Hi 

A one time access code is something we send if you are logging into online banking from a new device for the first time. It may also be needed if you have cleared your cookies since you last logged-in.
    It is active for 10 minutes and will allow you to log-in on that device and remember it for the future if you'd like.
    Former Community Manager
    Are you requesting a OTA ?
    wrote:
    Hi A one time access code is something we send if you are logging into online banking from a new device for the first time. It may also be needed if you have cleared your cookies since you last logged-in.
    It is active for 10 minutes and will allow you to log-in on that device and remember it for the future if you'd like.
    My phone has just broken and I am abroad. I need to access my online banking via the app or website on my iPad but but both need to send an access code which I can't receive as I have no phone. I know all my security details and I have an email address it could be sent to but how can arrange for this to happen? Thanks wrote:
    Hi A one time access code is something we send if you are logging into online banking from a new device for the first time. It may also be needed if you have cleared your cookies since you last logged-in.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @Jb4, I'm sorry to hear that your phone has broken. Unfortunately we can only send these to your registered mobile number or to your postal address and cannot send a onetime access code via email. If you would like us to post this to you please send a message to @Tesco-Bank with your name, DOB and postcode, leaving a space between each character of your personal details. Sending this by post will reach you within 3-5 working days. Alternatively if you wished to call us from abroad to discuss your account, you can reach us on +441268 508 027 (24/7).