Re: Process a balance transfer to your Tesco Bank credit card

I am not complaining about Transfers not important but I have tried to do mobile banking but it is all wrong. I registered as lizzie2911 Elizabeth Cowings and was told I could get a security number sent to me by phone but as I filled in the information there was only a possibility of sending by post which took days before I received a tempory security number. When I logged in it said Forgotten your username? no I had not the username is on this page and there was no way I could find out about it and also was not asked about the security number or the phraseb had wrote or the picture aalso I could only prees send by post again how confusing.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi ,

I'm sorry about the problems you've had trying to log into your account. From what you've said, it sounds like the first time you tried to login we didn't have a mobile number linked to your account, and that's probably why we had to send the security number in the post.

As for the problem with the username, I'm not quite sure why this would've happened. Sometimes it can happen if the wrong username has been entered, but if it was entered correctly as you said, I'm not sure.

I'd advise to call my colleagues in our Online department on 0345 300 3511, available 24/7, and they'll be able to help you get logged in.