Re: Can I settle my loan early?

I'm trying to call you from USA to settle my loan, but I can't go through on the number provided above. Is there an international number? wrote:
    Yes, you can settle your loan at any time during the loan term; however an early settlement fee of up to two months interest may apply. To settle your loan call 0345 600 6016* and we’ll confirm your early settlement payment amount. The settlement amount will include the early settlement fee which will include any interest rebate we must give you.
    Making an early settlement payment?
    You can make your early settlement payment in the following ways:
    • Debit card payments can be made over the phone on 0345 600 6016*. The debit card must be in your name and registered to your home address. We cannot accept payment by credit cards.
    • Cheques should be made payable to ‘Tesco Bank’ and write your loan account number and sort code on the reverse. Post cheques to Tesco Bank, Loans PO Box 27014, Glasgow G2 9FE. We’ll refund any monthly repayments made between the time you send us the cheque and when the cheque is applied
    • Online Transfers We will give you our sort code and using this along with your loan account number you can transfer the payment to us from your account.

Should I cancel my Direct Debit?
    No, we’ll cancel the Direct Debit instruction for you as soon as your final payment has cleared. In the unlikely event of an overpayment, the funds will be returned to you within 8 working days.
    Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
  • 1 Reply

Employee

Sorry you've been unable to contact our Loans Team to settle your loan @Oksana please private message your full name, date of birth and post code to my colleague @AshleighBcopying in @ScottW and we can help.Please use the following format A B 1 2 3 C D leaving a space between each character for your DOB.Thanks