Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems logging in

Just Getting Started

Problems logging in

Trying to login to pay my credit card bill while on holiday. Now locked out of the Android app, got a new code but it now tells me that the phone isn't recognised. Tried on Ipad using both browsers Safari and Chrome but tells me that that device isn't recognised. Surely it can't be that difficult to make a payment. Can't phone home as no contract in USA. Can anyone help?
4 REPLIES
Just Getting Started

Re: Problems logging in

Anyone able to give me any help. Seems to be quite a few people with the same issues.
Thanks in advance
Bruce
Your Community Expert

Hi @BruceP I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you've been having trying to access your account. We recognise your device by placing a security token in your cookies folder. If it's saying your device isn't recognised then it just means the cookies have been cleared from the device. If you've received a one time access code and it still won't allow you to log on, then some of your security may be locked out.

If you're able to send me a private message I can help you with this. I'd just need you to confirm your full name, date of birth, postcode (leaving a space between each character) and mobile number. Please also include my colleague @NickJ 

Highlighted
New to this

Can't log in says it doesn't recognise my username?
Your Community Expert

Hi @Rowem1965

Could you please try logging in via the forgotten your username link? 

If issues still persist please send your full name, DOB and postcode in a private message to @CET. When sending your details leave spaces between characters (l i k e  t h i s).

Jay