Did you mean: 
93375members
27670posts

Payment Holiday

Highlighted
Little helper

Payment Holiday

Morning,

I asked for a payment holiday on my credit card in early April, I still haven't had an answer?

I'm now receiving messages for a missed payment and have been charged for a missed payment?

I've tried to contact you by email but have had no response?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Payment Holiday

If you have received an automatic reply to your payment delay request, then please don’t worry. Please follow the steps within the email asking to delete your direct debit and ignore any correspondence regarding missed payments. We will be back in touch when your payment break has been applied and this will be backdated to the date we received your email. Any late payment fees will be refunded, and it will have no effect on your credit file. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Little helper

Well this is not true, as my credit file is due to show as 1 payment in arrears and i applied for the payment holiday in April, received the automatic response and nothing further! 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @AClement27, sorry your credit file has been affected. We will amend that for you. Have you had confirmation that your payment break has been applied? - Alex

Highlighted
Little helper

Hello
My credit file hasn’t been affected yet as it’s a payment for the 13th of this month but I have no heard anything back off the payment holiday I put in for on the 22nd of may
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Dangib300, my colleague has now replied to your private message with some more information.

Highlighted
Here to help

I applied for a payment break which was confirmed. However, I've got a missed payment on my credit file and its made my credit rating drop to poor. Your help section says if the break was due solely to coronavirus, which mine was, my credit file wouldn't be effected. Will this be rectified? 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Kerry1983, really sorry to hear about that! Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to take a closer look. 

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi, I've just sent that over
Highlighted
Here to help

Hi, any word from the FCA on if loan payment breaks will be extended like the mortgages were?