cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayQwiq with Tesco Current Account

Highlighted
Just Getting Started

PayQwiq with Tesco Current Account

I was wondering, if I link my PayQwiq account to the Tesco Current Account Debit Card, does that qualify for the same amount of bonus clubcard points as if I was to use the card in a Tesco?  

"From 1 April 2017 to 1 April 2019 we guarantee you will be awarded 1 point per £1 spent in each card purchase transaction (£1 minimum) within Tesco and 1 point awarded per £8 spent in each card purchase transaction (£8 minimum) outside Tesco. Exclusions apply. Clubcard earn rates are subject to change. There are some products at Tesco you can’t collect points on, see the Tesco Clubcard website for exclusions."

2 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: PayQwiq with Tesco Current Account

Hi @kristawss, thanks for getting in touch and I'm happy to hear that you're thinking of using our PayQwiq app! I've checked with a member of our PayQwiq team, and they've said that you'll receive the same bonus points with PayQwiq as you would if using your card in a store. Once the card is registered, you'll be all set! 

I hope that helps, but please come back to us if you have any other questions. 

Just Getting Started

Re: PayQwiq with Tesco Current Account

That's awesome, thanks so much :).

I'd already been using it just didn't want to switch back to old fashioned contactless! Haha