Pause insurance!

Good evening,

I am curently overseas and will be for some time, so am unable to call your helpline. Can you tell me if it is possible for me to 'pause' my insurance for 6 months and resume when I return to the UK?

Can give me an e-mail address to send a more detailed request to justify my case if possible?

Many thanks.
  • 1 Reply

Employee

Hi ,

We don't have a customer email address for this function I'm afraid, are you able to call us on 0345 246 2895, adding the appropriate country dialling code to do so? If not you can also write to us at:

Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB
    Tesco Bank Customer Service
    PO Box 276
    NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
    NE12 2BT

If you can include your policy details and advise that you are looking to cancel the cover (as we can' temporarily suspend the policy), please also ensure you sign and date the letter.

If neither of these options are viable can you send a private message to the @Tesco-Bank account so that we can investigate this further for you. If you click on the username @Tesco-Bank and in the box near top right hand corner you'll see a "Contact me" and you can click "Send this user a private message".

In the message please explain your situation and include your name, date of birth, postcode and, if you have it, the reference number and/or car registration.

For details like your DOB, postcode and phone number, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D, 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 and 0 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 otherwise the information is removed by the system for security purposes.

Michelle