Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
76854members
22131posts

Paperless Options ?

Every Little Helps

Paperless Options ?

I have been trying to turn on the paperless option in my CC Account but when I try to turn on the alerts part of the process I get the following message.

This site can’t be reached

tsyseurope.com’s server IP address could not be found.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

This has been the case for days now, even though I have followed the advice given on this and the main site. Anybody any ideas ?
9 REPLIES 9
Your Community Expert

Re: Paperless Options ?

Hi @billd2439, I'm sorry to hear this. Have you been able to turn on the paperless option since your last message? - Keigan

Every Little Helps

Not as off last night.
Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try using a different browser? – Keigan

Every Little Helps

Just tried another browser with no difference. Still try to send me to that other site. Have reset both browsers but still same. 

Your Community Expert

I'm unsure why this is happening, @billd2439. Could you confirm the type of device that you're using? – Keigan  

Every Little Helps

Windows 10 pro. Amd ryzen 2700 on Asus Prime X470 mobo with 32GB ram. 1TB Sabrent M2 Mvme and 500GB Corsair M2Mvme for operating system. Currently on Win Ver 1903 fully updated.

I have also tried on my Samsung book 12 . Win 10 pro with 256gb M2Mvme HD with 16gb ram.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

You would be best contacting our Online Helpdesk regarding this, @billd2439. They can be contacted on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) – Keigan

Every Little Helps

I was requested to forward a screen shot. Please see below.**sensitive info removed**_133507.png

Your Community Expert

I'm afraid we can't view images on this channel unfortunately. Did our Online Helpdesk advise you to send a screenshot? If so, do you have a social media account you can message us from? - Caroline