Online loan

Hi

I applied for a loan online on 3 December and received paperwork on Saturday 10th December saying it had been accepted in principle. I sent the required documentation on Monday 12th December but am eager to find out the final decision as I've found a car I want and have put a deposit down. I am due to pick it up next Wednesday (21st) so obviously need to have the funds by then. If it has been turned down then I obviously need to explore other avenues.

Hope you can help :)
  • 2 Replies

Hi, it just took forever and each time I called I was told something different, the main thing I can work out is it will take a min of 48 working hours from the documents being received to funds being released this is 48-mon/fri hours not weekends. I did receive a text when the funds had been sent, but that was the only communication they had with me, fingers crossed it all clears in time for you x
    Employee
    Hello

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Have you since had your decision? If not then please follow my instruction in the previous post by sending your contact details to our account so that we can look into this for you.

I am really sorry for the conflicting information you were given although I am happy that all has since been resolved!