Online application

I was accepted and signed an online application lunch time friday and I have still heard nothing? when i called they said it was in final checks?? what ever that means? does this mean that it still could be refused?
  • 4 Replies

I applied online on Sat lunchtime and at the end of the application it said "application accepted" and that I would receive documents in the post within 5 days. However I haven't had any email correspondence which I find unusual as normally you get some sort of confirmation thro email ?! Is this normal ? Also is application accepted the same as agreed ?! It laid out the terms of the loan and payment details etc but reading above it says you will get "approve" "approved in principle" "refer" or "declined" I didn't get any of those just accepted ??
    Hi there,

I was accepted and signed an online application yesterday and was told I would receive the funds within 24 hours.

I know this is a rush but I need the money, the reason I signed was because I would get the money so soon.

Thanks,
    Employee
    – It’s likely your application is a ‘refer’ and we’ll get in touch (by post or telephone) if we need anything more from you to progress your application. Until you’ve been advised your application has been accepted then it could still decline.

– We don’t send out email confirmation when applying for any of our products. I am sorry for any confusion caused, accepted will mean the loan has been approved.

– If we are out with our 24 hour timescale then please give us a call on 0345 600 6016 so that we can look into this for you. Advisors available Mon - Fri: 8am - 10pm & Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm
    Thank you for your reply, I was accepted the delay was it takes 2 working days (not weekends) for funds to be transferred even on a digital signature, just felt like a long time, I was unconditionally accepted and needed to divide no further information to the loan company, 5the funds went in yesterday .