Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93318members
27639posts

No automated response to dispute email 5th and 6th May

Highlighted
Little helper

No automated response to dispute email 5th and 6th May

I sent an email to Information Removed on the 5th May but did not receive acknowledgment. I have used the service previously and received an automated response to show message had been received.

I resent the message again on the 6th May and still no response.

I had attached a number of supporting documents along with the claim form.

Appreciate it is a very busy time, is the Tesco inbox getting overloaded or is it something else

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: No automated response to dispute email 5th and 6th May

Hi @Hector26 

I'm sorry you didn't get an automatic response.

You could send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', click on @Tesco-Bank  then 'Send a Message' (right hand side). Please include your full name, DoB & post code along with your message. You can attach documents as well. I'm sure someone will only be too happy to respond to you.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi Hector26,  thanks for your message, sorry to hear this.

It may not be possible currently for all disputes to be logged via the automated email, it is advisable to telephone beforehand. You can reach the  Disputes team on 0345 366 2711 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 2pm) and they will confirm an alternative email address (if required) for any supporting documentation. I hope this helps ! 

Highlighted
Little helper

Thank you will try that approach

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Hector26, thanks for getting in touch. I've replied to your private message now - Caroline

Highlighted
Here to help

I’ve had a similar problem - I have one auto-reply to one dispute but none for the other- both had supporting information - how can I find out if both have been received? Many thanks

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Stevebt, thanks for your message. Can you please send us a private message to Tesco-Bank so we can check this for you? - Christina