No Claims Letter for Canada - ICBC

I have recently moved to Canada and were trying to obtain car insurance which takes into account that I have made no claims. I have been insured with Tesco under mutiple policies and require a letter from Tesco that provides evidence that I was insured and that I have made no claims. I have tried to login to my account with no sucess. ICBC are telling me they require the following information: 1 - Issue date2 - Insurance company letterhead Contact Information3 - Name of insureds listed on the policy(s)4 - Policy number(s)5 - Date of coverage with insurance provider6 - Details of any claims, or says that there were no at fault claims for all listed drivers/policy holders.7 - Signature of insurance representative I hope that this is something that someone can help me with as were really stuck the moment Many thanks,Melissa
  • 2 Replies

Former Your Community Expert
    Hi , can you send a private message with your date of birth and postcode please so we can look into this for you?
    Thanks - I have phoned and DM and I am being told that my records cannot be retrived as a result of the new system - Is there no way for Tesco's to access my older policy details? I am really stuck at momenet and could do with the help.