Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
98225members
30204posts

New quote for combined home insurance - flood risk

Highlighted
Little helper

New quote for combined home insurance - flood risk

Hi, I will be moving house and wanted to continue with Tesco Bank for my house insurance but one of the initial questions is "it's never been flooded, isn't subject to any existing flood warning, and it isn't in an area at risk of flooding".

The environment agency reports show that it is medium risk.  What risk do Tesco take?  

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Re: New quote for combined home insurance - flood risk

Hi @ECHowell

I feel this is a question for the Home Insurance team who have a dedicated telephone number 0345 246 2904 for queries Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm.

Alternatively you could send a private message to the team here and see if they can assist you.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, caz  @25H 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @ECHowell. thanks for getting in touch. You would be best to call our Home Insurance team directly for further clarity. You can reach them on  0345 246 2904 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm), where one of my colleagues will be able to discuss this further with you. 

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @ECHowell 

I see TrinhO has confirmed what I said to call our Home Insurance team directly on 0345 246 2904

to get clarity.

Warm wishes, Caz  @25H 

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @ECHowell
I can confirm that Tesco Home Insurance will accept an environment agency medium risk rating , to provide the cover that you will require.
You simply need to state the risk rating when you submit your insurance application.
Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @ECHowell 

I trust that your Insurance application has now been completed.

Please accept my best wishes, and good luck with your house move.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Morning @ECHowell 

Hopefully you got the clarity you were seeking with the Home Insurance team if so please 'Accept as Solution' so I can clear down.

Good look when you move house.

Warm wishes, Caz  @25H