New 0% Money Transfer

I have a Tesco Bank Credit Card which use now and again for 0% money transfers. On my last statement I had around £80 left to be paid, I then recieved an offer of a new 0% until January 2022. I transferred £400, I have now recieved an email from [email protected] stating my 0% is due to expire. So my question is, is it just the £80 that needs to be paid by the expiry date? I can't remember exactly when the original amount was due to be paid by and can't find it on any statement. Or should I disregard that email, would the whole £480 be 0% until January 2022? Basically does the new offer take on the old credit. I hope I've worded this right so it makes sense, it's confusing me a little. Thanks
  • 3 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear your confused but understandably and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    You said yourself you had an 0% transfer with £80 to pay, then you took another 0% transfer and transferred £400. The notification would have been for your old 0% transfer i.e. balance of £80. Does the email from Tesco Bank tell you when your 0% is about to end i.e. the expiry date? The new 0% transfer until January 2022 is for your new amount of £400 only.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out for you and give you an appropriate response to your query.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!! Best wishes
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear about that! Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank? I'll then be able to check this for you.
    Above and beyond
    Hi The 0% promotional offer is limited to NEW money transfers.There is the option to clear your existing credit balance, to avoid interestSorry about that, best wishes