Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95736members
28973posts

My loan application was accepted, but I have not heard anything since

Highlighted
Little helper

My loan application was accepted, but I have not heard anything since

Hi I've been accepted for a loan this morning but have received no email to confirm, can you tell me when I'm likely to have this?

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: My loan application was accepted, but I have not heard anything since

Hi @Beckymc87, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can check the status of your application. Please include your full name, DOB, postcode, loan amount and the purpose of your loan in your private message.

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi, I applied and was accepted for a loan yesterday online but have received no communication from Tesco Bank via email or text. Is this normal? 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @miss-scarlet, thanks for your message. We don't send confirmation emails for our products, although if you would like me to check to see if we've received your application please send a private message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode - Thomas

Highlighted
Just looking

I filled an online loan application it was approved on principle, i have not recieved paper work or can i find a Email confirming approval ?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @trolly-dolly, thanks for getting in touch. The paperwork takes 3-5 working days to reach you via post, we don't send this by email. If you could please private message Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll be able to check when it was sent 🙂 - Caroline 

Highlighted
Little helper

I applied for a loan online on Saturday and it says it was approved, yet I have received nothing confirming this so have no details. I haven't heard anything back at all. Can you let me know how I go about checking

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @NT2019, thanks for getting in touch. If you could please send a private message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode, we'll be able to check this for you - Caroline 

Highlighted
Little helper

Hiya i applied for a loan this morning and it said it had been accepted but i have not heard anything since nor had any emails and i just wanted to check it had actually gone through?

Thanx

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @steam, thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send us a private message with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can look into this for you? - Thomas