Money transfer

Has anyone done a money transfer of a holiday payment from their Tesco credit card to a current account? I was told that the charges would be refunded but haven't received this. Money was transferred in June
  • 3 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi There is normally a handling charge of 3.99% on the amount transferred.But i would get it checked out to confirm what you are due to be refunded !Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to request an update.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Kind Regards, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear thisIf you have a credit balance following a refund you can arrange this yourself via Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
    You may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that this will automatically be refunded to you within 7-10 working days. It is well beyond the 7-10 days. I'm taking it that the money you transferred was the credit balance as in example below?

Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200 (showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200.
    If this is the case please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out for you and provide you with a response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear this. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank, we'll check on this for you.