Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95513members
28851posts

Money transfer

Highlighted
Here to help

Money transfer

I recently (2 days ago) transferred money from my Tesco credit card to my bank account, and it still hasn’t arrived, I can’t see any pending transactions in my Tesco account either ??

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Money transfer

Hi @Jroberts617 

I'm sorry to hear about this and I will certainly help you to get it resolved. 

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check this out, get back to you when they've looked into it and provide you with an appropriate update.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of your transfer.

Warm wishes @25H 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Jroberts617 

How long does a Tesco money transfer take?

1. Please ensure that your credit card has been activated,

2. When you request a money transfer before close of business on a working day, it  is processed to your chosen account by the end of the next working day.

3. If your request is made after 5 pm or on a non-working day then it will be 2 working days later (e.g. if you request this on a Saturday it would typically reach the account by the following Tuesday, however, if you requested this before 5 pm on the Monday then it would also be in the account on the Tuesday.

Assuming that your card has bee activated this should be sorted by now, if not plesae let me know,

Kindest Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Jroberts617, thanks for getting in touch. These transfers can take up to 2 working days to process. Has it been completed now? - Chris 

Highlighted
Here to help

It hasn’t been received yet no
Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Jroberts617 

It's now the 3rd day since you completed your transfer, even if you did it after 5pm it should be in your bank account by now.

Please send an urgent 'Private Message' to @Tesco-Bank as it should've gone in overnight at the very latest.

Warm wishes, @25H 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Jroberts617 

This is highly unusual, and difficult to explain, under normal circumstances your money transfer should be complete before now.

Could you please double check for me, and confirm that your card is definitely activated ?

This is the most common reason for a missing money transfer transaction.

Kind Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Here to help

My card is definitely activated as I used it yesterday to make a purchase
Highlighted
Safe hands

Thanks @Jroberts617 

How frustrating ! there's definitely a spanner in the works somewhere !

In order to get this sorted, i must ask you to register this issue via the private message platform.

I appreciate  this is a real pain, but even if you have previously done so, i must strongly encourage you to repeat the process, as we have to get this sorted for you.

I can assure you that i will do everything possible to move this along for you, please let me know once you've posted the private message, then i will chase ! 👍

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check this out, get back to you when they've looked into it and provide you with an appropriate update.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of your transfer.

Kindest Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Jroberts617 

Just a quick follow up to check how you are getting on, have we got this sorted for you ?

Kind Regards, @CSKBrambles