Money transfer refund

I made a Money transfer to my bank account 2 days ago. The need of the money has now changed.

Can I return the full amount and get the interest fee amount refunded?

Thanks Dave.
  • 4 Replies

Good evening, Your best bet would be to send a private message to . When you click on the link included in my reply on the next page you'll see the option to contact the team. Please don't forget to include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your query. I hope you're able to get this resolved. Thanks, Neil
    Above and beyond
    Hi Unfortunately, interest fees cannot be refunded, after a money transfer has been deposited.Details are set out within the terms and conditions.Sorry about that, kind regards,
    Community superstar
    Hi
    Usually when the transfer has been completed it cannot be reversed and get the interest fee returned. However I suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out and give you an appropriate answer.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!!
    Above and beyond
    Hi You could always send a private message to Tesco Bank, it can't do any harm !To do this, please proceed as follows :-Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Best Wishes,
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.