Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95442members
28820posts

Messaging @Tesco-Bank

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Messaging Tesco-Bank

Hello Susan, please see this link here for more information on how we can help 🙂 - Ash

Highlighted
Little helper

I have been locked out of my account in October 2018 as the site does not recognise my device (which I used to register for online banking in September 2018). Last message regarding this problem I can find dates from 2016. Really? I can't believe I am the first person who has been affected by this problem in over 2 years.

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @phildec1, I’ve just replied to your private message.

Highlighted
Just looking

Phoning / Messaging Tesco-Bank

I needed to call TESCO CREDIT CARD team today, and phoning the suggested 0345 number from my mobile phone, I realised that it was going to cost me to wait a long time on the line, so I browsed through my old Tesco emails and found the **sensitive info removed** number. After about 10 minutes, I managed to get through to someone, but I was glad that I didn't have to pay by using the 0800 number.

I don't understand why Tesco does not give out that 0800 number in the 'Contact Us' section?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Phoning / Messaging Tesco-Bank

Hi @acacialodge39, all our contact details have been updated to the 0345 number online as this is our current phone number.

Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to 01 or 02 numbers and may count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. You can check this with your network provider. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphones - Thomas

Highlighted
Little helper

I can't seem to private message @Tesco-Bank either! 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Aaylahartmann 

I'm really sorry to learn you are unable to send Tesco Bank a private message.

To send a PM to Tesco Bank please click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
Hope this helps!!
Caz @25H 
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Aaylahartmann, can I check that you have verified your email address? This would prevent sending a private message.