Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95442members
28820posts

Messaging @Tesco-Bank

Highlighted
Community Manager

Messaging @Tesco-Bank

You will need to set up and verify a Community account first before you can send a message. 

To send a message, click on your username and from the drop down select messages.

messaging TB1-page-001.jpg

Then select ‘new message

messaging TB2-page-001.jpg

Within the ‘send to’ box, simply type Tesco-Bank

messaging TB3-page-001.jpg

In the message please briefly explain the reason for your request, and include your name, date of birth and postcode.

For more information on private messages and how to send them, please click here and scroll down to 'private messenger'.

We aim to respond to messages within 24 hours.

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Little helper

Re: Messaging Tesco-Bank

I want to access my account however the system requires to ring me but the phone numbers are wrong I don’t have Facebook or any other of the accounts so how do I contact any one with out going through a 1000 q&as

Highlighted
Employee

You would be best giving our Online Helpdesk a call on 0345 300 3511, as they'll be able to update your contact number which will then allow you to continue your log in. They're available 24/7 🙂

Highlighted
Little helper

Good morning i am trying to sign into my account but my phone number has changed from the one on the account so i am unable to recieve the text code. The number on the account is **sensitive info removed**2 i need to change this to **sensitive info removed**9. 

Thanks 

A Scott

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @toohottie927, we're not able to update your mobile number via this channel. In order to update your mobile number when you can’t access your online banking you’ll have to speak with us. You’re able to reach us on 0345 300 4278 (24/7) who can do this for you. 

Highlighted
Little helper

When putting Tesco-Bank in the send box, I just get a message saying no users. Have tried upper and lower case but not recognised. Do you have an email that can be recognised so I can get a temporary passcode?

Highlighted
Employee

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems sending us a message @Spylltw. If you click on the username here this will take you to the right page and you can send a message from there. 

Highlighted
Just looking

Hi, i have forgotten my password and now it is locked, i need temporarry security code

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Petrova76, We can arrange to reset your details by sending a code in the post which will allow you to continue your log in. This can take between 3-5 business days to arrive and will be valid for 30. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk on 03453003511 anytime and request your details reset by SMS, however you must be able to complete telephone security before we can arrange this. Please follow the instructions above and send a message to @Tesco-Bank with 

your full name, DOB and postcode should you like a code by post. 

Highlighted
Little helper

I am currently logged out of my tesco bank account. User name susanrutter. Please help. Unable to get through by phone.