Loan

Hi. I cant get signed into online banking because i cant find my loan sort code and account number. Where can i find this out? And also looking for a loan settlement cost? ThanksDarcy
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    Hi, thanks for getting in touch. The quickest way to retrieve your account number is by checking the direct debit reference for your loan. The account number is the last 8 digits before the forward slash and the sort code is 40-64-12.

This information is also available on your welcome pack and on your statements. If you don't have any of these to hand, I can send a copy of your welcome letter to you in the post. This will take 5-9 working days to arrive and if you would like me to arrange this I can. However, please don’t send any personal details here until we’ve taken you to our secure conversation.

If you need the details before this time, please give our Loans team a call on 0345 600 6016 and they'll be able to confirm this information over the phone.

If you message us privately @Tesco-Bank, we'll be able to provide an early settlement figure for you.

*Mod Edit
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 06-01-21 at 11:16. Reason: process
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you can't get online.
    Your loan account details should be on documents which would've been sent when the application was accepted.
    You can call Tesco Bank on 0345 600 6016 they are available Monday - Friday 8am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm. to request the details over the phone and to get a settlement figure.
    Alternatively you can send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' and they will give you an approprite response.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!!
    Warm wishes,
    @25H