Impossible to track pet claim

I have found it impossible to log in to track my claim - the only options when I log on are credit card/ mortgage/loan/ home insurance and motor insurance. Going round in circles here! Have put in my details and it's saying there' no record - I have a policy number and have been making regular payments. Can't hold of anyone on phone about this!
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear this. As our Pet Insurance is administered and underwritten by Royal Sun Alliance, you'll need to get in touch with them regarding the claim on your insurance.

Please give our Pet Insurance team a call on 0345 078 3895 so an adviser can check this for you. Lines are open Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat 9am- 5pm and Sun 10am - 5pm. Alternatively, you can email any general enquiries to us at [email protected].
    exactly same here last week or over a week ago we had to have our beloved dog put to sleep the vets sent me what they had filled in on my claim form that they had sent to Tesco. I've not heard thing , then like you when you click on track my claim it says no details found . I was waiting on phone yesterday for almost half hour . I've also now sent 2 emails and the automated reply is you can go on track my claim ! . sort it out Tesco as you do say all claims are sorted within a week !
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened. Unfortunately we don't have access to the Pet Insurance systems here to check this. I appreciate you've already tried to contact us a few times so I'm sorry about the delay in the team getting back to you. Please give the team a quick call on 0345 078 3895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm) or email [email protected] and one of my colleagues will get in touch as soon as they have an update for you.
    I have already sent them 3 emails and you have even taking out yesterday the monthly insurance for our dog that we don't have anymore . 2 on policy second pet discount which now is more than I've paid ever for one dog . !!
    Your Community Expert
    I'm really sorry about this. We don't have access to the Pet Insurance systems here, so I wouldn't be able to check this for you. I understand from your above message that you've already sent 3 emails regarding this and no one has got back to you. However, as soon as they've reviewed this, they'll be in touch. If you would like to discuss this further, please give our Pet team a quick call on 0345 078 3895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm) - Keigan