Impossible to get through on phone to report a dispute on my credit card

I have now been trying for days to report a dispute with an item on my tesco credit card (not thomas cook related). Each time i have been on hold over 30 minutes before giving up.The service is a joke. I have now spent over 2 hours on hold in total and not spoken to anyone!! Is there an address i can email or write to about the issue??? This is extremely poor, thinking of changing provider.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hey , thank you for getting in touch. I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having and for the disappointment caused. I’m afraid we’re experiencing a much busier period than normal at the moment, therefore our waiting times are a lot longer.

I’m afraid we don’t communicate through email for disputes. However, you can write to us at Tesco Bank, PO Box 27026, Glasgow, G2 9FR by outlining your chargeback, the date purchased, type of account you have, personal details, a contact number (with best times to call) and your signature. My colleagues will then be in touch with you as soon as possible. I’m sorry we couldn’t be of more help - Cheryl