ISA transfers

Hi,I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding ISA transfers for my OH. We have recently opened a joint current account and my OH has applied for a fixed rate ISA stating that he wanted to transfer ISAs in from his current provider during the application process. His account is already open so...can he;
    1, Print out the ISA transfer form, from his account area or wait for one with a "welcome pack"?
    2, Can he transfer more than one ISA into this new account. One he subscribed to in 2014 and this years current subscription? (The first has recently matured from a 2yr fixed rate and this years is a simple cash eISA).
    3, If he can transfer both existing ISAs as stated above, does he need to fill out two separate transfer requests forms. From each to merge into the one new account and sent together? His current provider does allow transfers out. Thanks TraceAT
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    Hi 

Now that the account is open he will be able to access the ISA transfer form online so as long as this is the up to date one from the website he can print this off and send it rather than waiting for the welcome pack.
    You are able to transfer more than one ISA to this account but it would be safer to do this via two different forms just to avoid any errors.
    Cheers, exactly what we were hoping to hear! Thankyou AdamF