I need to reset my password and memorable information.

I forgot both my password and memorable information and my password has been locked and I cannot reset everything because I cleared my browser history and because my computer isn’t recognised on my account so i need Tesco to contact me so I can reset everything.
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    I am sorry you've had trouble logging in online. You will be unable to log in due to part of your security being locked and not because your device is unrecognised. You will receive a message on screen advising your computer is unrecognised from time to time and this is due to the cookies being cleared from your web browser; this is how we recognise customer's devices. Normally when this message pops up you should be able to continue your log in by requesting a One Time Access Code to your mobile phone or landline. What would prevent you from completing this process, as mentioned would be part of your security being locked.

We can arrange to reset your details by sending a code in the post which will allow you to continue your log in. This can take between 3-5 business days to arrive and will be valid for 30. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk on 03453003511 anytime and request your details reset by SMS, however you must be able to complete telephone security before we can arrange this. Please get back in touch with your full name, DOB and postcode should you like a code by post. If sending your personal details then please ensure a space is left between each of the characters as shown below - Ross

A B 1 2 C D

2 2 0 6 2 0 1 7