I need a temporary security number

this process just sends you round in circles and is insane. I believe I need a TSN please send 1
  • 2 Replies

Former Community Manager
    Hi bluebare, to rectify this we can send you a Temporary Security Number (TSN) through the post which will reset your online banking and allow you to get logged in again. This can take between 3-5 business days to arrive and will be valid for 30 days – if you would like me to arrange this for you, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk anytime on 0345 300 3511 and request a TSN to be sent by text immediately once security is completed. Please note that when sending personal details here they must be sent in the same format as shown below.

A B 1 2 C D
    1 6 0 3 2 0 1 8
    I have a change of device and need a new Temp Security Number. These forum pages and the help pages are impenetrable to actually get any meaningful help. Can somebody please steer me through this minefield to somewhere/someone who can help. We have a spanish bank account and its easier to navigate that in a language I dont speak than it is to navigate Tesco! help!!