I informed tesco about an incident

Hi Team,I informed tesco car insurance about an incident which happened on 12/feb/2019. I was parking my car and there was a car parked in front of my car and the driver was inside. While I was parking the driver of that car came out and said I bumped her car. I didnt bump or scratched, but she keep telling me that I bumped and created scratch. I immediately called tesco about the incident and tesco asked me is it a false claim,I said it is absoutely looks like it and teso told me to leave without giving information to them. Now I was renewing my insurance and the price has gone more than £300. I didnt claim and the third party didnt claim, no accident, no losses. It is merely an one of incident and may be the third party might have understood that nothing happened and or its not worth to claim as that is false.Now the problem is while I filling new application form online to compare the quotes, whether you take compare the market, or confused.com, or tesco website, it is asking any accidents, claims or losses in 5 years, should I have to mention this ? tesco says I have to mention this incident, if yes, what to select, It is not an accident, no one hit any one's car, no one injured, no sufferings, no loss, no claim, no accident. I am confused, tesco cant help, but wants me to enter the details.please help
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. So we can discuss with you, could you send a private message to with your full name, DOB, postcode and policy number? - Brogan