I can’t transfer money from my current account via the Tesco Banking app

I use the apple app. I’ve had it for quite some time and never had issues until an update which was done earlier last year. Since then when I log in I can’t transfer money from my current account. I had payees set up on this account yet through the app those payees have transferred to my savings account. So I can transfer money from my savings with no issues to any of my payees and between the savings and current account, but I can no longer send money from my current account to my payees or my savings. To transfer from my current account I need to log in online to do this. I’ve just been putting up with it, but if anyone has a suggestion to fix this issue I’d be grateful of the help. It’s jot a major issue, just inconvenient that I can’t use the app for what I used to be able to do. Thanks
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    I'm sorry to read about the issues you've been experiencing . I'll be honest, I've not heard of that problem before, so I'd advise calling our Online team so they can investigate this further. They're available on 0345 300 3511, open 24/7.