I can't afford to pay my monthly payment

I have a £600 credit limit on my tesco credit card. I cant afford to pay my monthly payment because of all the extras that tesco has added on in charges in the short space from 3rd - 12th sept. We are talking Overlimit fee £12, Interest £17, Interest 0.49p, Late Payment fee £12 = £41.49. Thats on top of my usual monthly payment. Of course I cant pay it all combined & therefore I shall end up with all of these charges every month. There is no help at all from companies such as yourselves. You really are the worse form of theft in the name of debt charges. No one people get kicked to the gutter financially. My crime was ti break my foot and get reduced hrs at work. Tesco wont care. They will continue to pile on charges and I will never be able to get on top of them
  • 2 Replies

Former Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm really sorry to hear about this. If you give our Credit Card team a call on 0345 300 4278 (24/7) we can certainly discuss this with you - Ainsley
    Former Your Community Expert
    Hello , I'm really sorry to hear this. If you are struggling to make payments on your credit card, please call us on 0345 671 0677 (Mon - Thu: 8am - 9pm Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 8am - 5pm Sun: Closed) and my colleagues will be able to assist you further.