Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
97868members
29981posts

I applied for a 0% balance transfer card but....

Highlighted
Just looking

I applied for a 0% balance transfer card but....

I applied for a 0% balance transfer card & received my new card today, set it up with online banking.. but, nowhere on my letter(s) or on the website/app, does it state IF I have a 0% balance transfer and neither does it state the duration.. (16 months 0%).

How can I find out?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: I applied for a 0% balance transfer card but....

Can you please send us a private message so we can look into this for you? – Caroline

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @drhodson 

As Caroline has asked please send aprivate message so they can check this out for you.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode

You will get a repy from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Helping hand

Have you looked in the terms and conditions, its always in the small print (annoyingly) I just got one for Sainsburys and it doesnt show anywhere
on the statement.  You also need to remember that if for any reason you miss the minimum payment you will lose the 0%
Regards

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @drhodson, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank for us to look at this for you.

Highlighted
Here to help

Hi

I'm thinking it might be on your first statement from that credit card provider?

Although I recently did the same and my transfer etc was visible once I logged into the account online.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

HI @drhodson, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we can check this for you

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @drhodson 

You can find out all the answers to your questions by sending AmandaB a 'Private Message' as she's requested you do. They will then check it all out and provide you with accurate answers to your questions.

Should you require any assistance please get in touch.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H