Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95593members
28884posts

How to find out my credit card interest rate?

Highlighted
Little helper

How to find out my credit card interest rate?

Where can I find the current applicable APR for my credit card? I'm surprised it doesn't seem to be shown anywhere in my statements, and I can't find it in the app or online banking either. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: How to find out my credit card interest rate?

Hi @mtford, thanks for your post. 

This information is contained in your welcome documents or if you no longer have these, you can send a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we can let you know. 

Highlighted
Just looking

How do I send a private message? Why is this critical information so hard to find?

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @kevinotteson 

To send a 'Private Message' click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message' and a page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely. Remember to include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @kevinotteson, thanks for getting in touch. Please search for 'Tesco-Bank' under users and then click send message on the profile page. Once we've got you private, we'll take a look into this for you.

Highlighted
In the know

A little late to the party but there's another way to find out the APR for your credit card.

On your statement you'll see a rate of monthly interest (in my case it's 2.046%).

Money Saving Expert had a calculator and gave me the following result:

If your monthly interest is 2.046%, that means an annual rate of 27.51%