Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
75243members
21621posts

How to collect 1,000 clubcard points from Tesco Credit Card

Here to Help

How to collect 1,000 clubcard points from Tesco Credit Card

When should I expect to receive the 1,000 clubcard points bonus once I activate my Tesco Credit Card (Mastercard)? 

During my credit card application I did not fill in my Tesco Clubcard account number. Do the points go to a new clubcard account? Or who should I contact to link my credit card to my tesco clubcard account? 

4 REPLIES 4
Your Community Expert

Re: How to collect 1,000 clubcard points from Tesco Credit Card

Hi @chanwongyik, thanks for getting in touch. You will get 1000 points when you open a credit card and make a Purchase or Balance Transfer within 2 months of account opening. The points will be added to your next Clubcard statement. If you did not provide a Clubcard at the application you can get this merged with your existing Clubcard by giving us a call on 0800 591 688 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 6pm) - Thomas

Community Manager

Hi @chanwongyik - hope Thomas covered everything for you?

Please can I ask that you accept the solution in case other customers have the same question? 

Thanks - Sarah

Online Shopper

hi there

I have had many problems with this. and still havent recieved my 1000 points. i bought the card in August 2018, made my first purchase with it 15th September 2018 and yet never recieved these points.

I have my tescos club card linked ect ect and still nothing. Also nobody on the phone seems to know why or when i should get them!

Can you help?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

@Cristina1989 Sorry to hear this. Please privately message @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode and we'll look into this for you.