How long will it be before i know if the loan has been approved?

Hi, I have recently applied for a loan and it was approved but i had to send bank statements, i posted these last friday. How long will it be before i know if the loan has been approved or declined?
  • 3 Replies

Hi I applied for a loan recently but did not see end comment as whether it had been accepted or not so how will I know either way?
    Hi I applied for a loan recently but did not see end comment as whether it had been accepted or not so how will I know either way?
    wrote:

If you apply online, we try to give an instant decision. If you’ve been approved, we will either send you some paperwork to check and sign, or if possible you may be able to sign your loan agreement digitally. We’ll then use Faster Payments to send the money directly to your bank account. This can take up to 48 hours and the money can be withdrawn as soon as the funds reach your account.

If you apply over the phone or we require some supporting documentation, it may take between 5 – 10 days for us to check everything is ok. Once we make a final decision, if approved we will send a loan agreement for you to sign and return. As we try to do this as quickly as possible, we do not send an acknowledgment email or letter, but will inform you as soon as a decision has been made. Once this is processed, we will use Faster Payments to send the money to your account.

If you gave us your mobile number during your application we will send a text when the funds have been sent to your account, followed by a welcome letter.

Should you need more information or have any questions, please call us on 0345 600 6016 (Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm and 9am – 5pm Saturday & Sunday). This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.

Employee
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. As soon as our Loans team have checked over your application and supporting paperwork, they'll be in touch with an update. It's taking a little longer than usual due to the number of applications that we're receiving, but someone will be with you soon.

As for your application , we'll send out confirmation of the loan decision in the post or you can call us on the number mentioned in Amanda's post.