Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register for Your Insurance account?

Highlighted
New to this

How do I register for Your Insurance account?

My car insurance is due for renewal and to do this I need to register. I complete the registration page (several times now) and am advised: 

To check it's you, we need your mobile or landline number

Contact us to give us your mobile and/or landline number. Once we have this, you can restart registration.

When I click on the "Contact us" I am presented with a page offering me numerous choices for banking, insurance etc, but no (obvious) method of sending my phone number. I eventually found a list of car insurance numbers but when I called them I was only offered "insurance" options. 

Help please.

5 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: How do I register for Your Insurance account?

Hi @Peter6, thanks for getting in touch. So I can help you register, can you please send the @CET account your full name, DOB, postcode, reference number and the mobile number you would like to use? If sending your personal details then please ensure a space is left between each of the characters as shown below.

A B 1 2 C D

2 2 0 6 2 0 1 7 

0 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

Occasional Browser

i have the same problem,anyone knows how to fix it? my renewal date is on 9 may and i can't acces my account

Employee

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues @florindinica. If you send us a private message with your details like Ross mentions above, we can look into this for you. 

New to this

I’m having same problems, don’t have fb or twitter. Help please
Employee

Hi @AnnoyedAgain, I've replied to your private message.