Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pay off my Tesco Clubcard from abroad when I cant access my account online?

Highlighted
Just Getting Started

How do I pay off my Tesco Clubcard from abroad when I cant access my account online?

3 REPLIES
Super Poster

Re: How do I pay off my Tesco Clubcard from abroad when I cant access my account online?

Do you have access to your credit card abroad?

If you're within Europe you'd be able to call the number on the back of your card, like you would at home, and pay your UK rates for said calls.

I assume your main current account isn't set up for Faster Payments? I only ask as it's a quicker method than using your debit card online which can take a couple of working days to process whereas a Faster Payment usally reaches your credit car within two hours and would show online as paid Monday evening (as an example).

Just Getting Started

Re: How do I pay off my Tesco Clubcard from abroad when I cant access my account online?

Thanks for your reply. I moved to Canada and have no access to my online account. When I try to go on to Tesco Clubcard online it says I cant as I have to be in the UK to access the site. I need to be able to see my account balance/details etc. I want to be able to transfer money from my Canadian bank account to my Tesco Clubcard. Are their any International Banking Codes I can use? I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Super Poster

Good morning,

I used Google (searching Tesco Bank IBAN) and found this post from @EileenM from 2016:

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Help-Support/BIC-and-IBAN-required-along-with-name/td-p/6395

I've had to use the URL as posting the reply directly keeps removing information and marking it as senstive, sorry.

If your telephony provider in Canada has a reasonable rate for dialling numbers in the U.K. you can try:

+44 1268 50 80 27