Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
97868members
29981posts

Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

Highlighted
Little helper

Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

customer service team obviously did not action request. The renewal went live today. Customer services are closed today !. 

Will I be charged ? Is there a 14 day cooling off period ? What are my options ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

Hi @CTrunning, can you send @Tesco-Bank a private message so I can check the policy? 

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Re: Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

Hi @CTrunning 

I'm sorry to learn your home insurance was renewed despite you cancelling it in advance.

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue band click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your home insurance policy so @RossM can check this out for you.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @CTrunning,
There’s been a mistake here somewhere, but don’t worry it’s easily corrected.
Please send @Tesco-Bank a private message to check your policy, ensure that it’s cancelled, and that you are not charged.
You will receive confirmation by reply to your private message.
Hope this helps, Chris, @CSKBrambles